14 Proverbs about Travelling
1. Age is a sorry travelling companion.
2. Wisdom is the least burdensome travelling pack.
3. If you are travelling towards the East, you will inevitably move away from the West.
4. Someone else's legs are no good to you when you're travelling.
5. If you are travelling in the blind man's country close one eye.
6. A day of travelling will bring a basketful of learning.
7. While travelling, the load settles in place.
8. Wisdom can be found travelling.
9. Travelling is learning.
10. Travelling teaches men their way.
11. Travelling is seeing.
12. He who talks to you while travelling at night is thanked in the morning.
13. When you're travelling, don't speak poorly of your neighbor.
14. A wise man associating with the vicious becomes an idiot; a dog travelling with good men becomes a rational being.
Quotes related to Travelling by Power Quotations