374 Proverbs about World / Page 19
361. Who does not obey the parents' word will be taught by the world.
362. Who has gone out to the world will stay there.
363. The world of humans is divided by lines, but the mind knows no limits, the heart no barriers.
364. In all the world, things are two and two.
365. Seein's believin' a' the world ower.
366. With Latin, a horse, and money, you may travel the world.
367. With great learning, a horse, and money, you may travel the world.
368. When money speaks the world is silent.
369. Unprofitable is a fever of the world.
370. The world still he keeps at his staff's end that needs not to borrow and never will lend.
371. Blind chance sweeps the world along.
372. There are many echoes in the world, but few voices.
373. Let's live helping each other in this world.
374. No banquet in the world that never ends.
Quotes related to World by Power Quotations