7 Proverbs about Worrying
1. Worrying never did anyone any good.
2. Worrying is like sitting in a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere.
3. He who wears a smile instead of worrying is always the strongest.
4. Hurrying and worrying are not the same as strength.
5. A dog may die from too much walking, but a fool dies from worrying about someone else's business.
6. Instead of worrying, a strong man wears a smile.
7. If you have never done anything wrong, you should not be worrying about devils to knock at your door.
Quotes related to Worrying by Power Quotations