21 African Proverbs about AncestorsAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Ancestors
1. It is better to be kind to our neighbors than to cross the world to offer incense to our ancestors.
2. A child doesn't belong to the father or mother; a child belongs to the ancestors.
3. A parent should not give up modelling their children because the ancestors too never give up on us.
4. A wise will is dedicated to the ancestors for its them who gave you everything'
5. As you do for your ancestors, your children will do for you.
6. Blessings of ancestors are greater than those of a living human being.
7. Don't laugh at the nakedness of our ancestors because before their eyes we're all naked for our spirits belong to them.
8. Don't underestimate the wisdom of ancestors.
9. Dreams are voices of ancestors.
10. If you hate your ancestors then assume your dead than you will love the hereafter.
11. If you lie the ancestors will punish you.
12. No man can outwit the ancestors.
13. Open your ears to the ancestors and you will understand the language of spirits.
14. Remember the wisdom of your ancestors in order to become wise.
15. Remember your ancestors because you're not better than them.
16. Silence brings wisdom of the ancestors.
17. The ancestors may annoy you but don't make a mistake of annoying them back, they may annoy you forever.
18. The voices of the ancestors are the voices of the gods.
19. Those who never protect the values of their ancestors their soul will never rest peacefully.
20. To neglect one's ancestors would bring ill-fortune and failure in life.
Proverbs about Ancestors
Quotes related to Ancestors by Power Quotations