10 African Proverbs about BabyAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Baby
1. Even if a baby seems unpleasant to look at, his mother never refuses him.
2. You cannot hear a baby cry in the mother's womb.
3. The unborn baby that fears criticism will never be born.
4. A baby on its mother's back doesn't know the journey is long.
5. A woman who delivers a baby in the market square has nothing to hide.
6. Better give birth to a sweating baby than a laughing one.
7. When the mother monkey leaves her baby to fall, one must not blame the dried branch.
8. Love is like a baby; it needs to be treated tenderly.
9. Love is like a baby: it needs to be treated tenderly.
10. Love is like a baby: it needs to be treated tenderly.
Proverbs about Baby
Quotes related to Baby by Power Quotations