28 African Proverbs about BecomeAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Become
1. A comb becomes bad when it hurts you.
2. We start as fools and become wise through experience.
3. You are not born a leader, you become one.
4. An elephant grows and becomes an adult, even if people do not like it.
5. When the moon is shining the cripple becomes hungry for a walk.
6. Little by little, a little becomes a lot.
7. If you see wrongdoing or evil and say nothing against it, you become its victim.
8. Every fresh banana leaf should eventually become a dry banana leaf.
9. Every old man was once a young man but not every young man will become an old man.
10. If a soldier doesn't have ambitions to become a general is not a good soldier.
11. If you man is a wizard, you must become a witch.
12. It is not by watching a newly wed wife that she is going to become pregnant.
13. No matter how much you feed a lizard it cannot become a crocodile.
14. Remember the wisdom of your ancestors in order to become wise.
15. The antics of a market buffoon provide laughter, but nobody prays that his child becomes the market buffoon.
16. The beauty of a woman becomes useless if there is no one to admire it.
17. The words of the wise become sweet the day after.
18. Truth and morning become light with time.
19. When a coward sees a man he can beat he becomes hungry for a fight.
20. When an abomination has become of age it becomes a tradition.
Proverbs about Become
Quotes related to Become by Power Quotations