8 African Proverbs about BuildAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Build
1. If you are building something and a nail breaks, should you stop building altogether, or should you change the nail?
2. Several repeated visits to the mud pit enable the wasp to build its house.
3. A fish and bird may fall in love but the two cannot build a home together.
4. A gentle politician doesn't promise to build bridges where there is no water.
5. Don't wait for an anthill to build up in your mushroom better attack its origin sooner than later.
6. If opportunity doesn't knock build a door.
7. If you don't mend up a small crack on the wall you end up building the entire wall.
8. You cannot build a house for last year's summer.
Proverbs about Build
Quotes related to Build by Power Quotations