14 African Proverbs about ChickAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Chick
1. A chick that will grow into a cock can be spotted the very day it hatches.
2. The chicken that digs for food will not sleep hungry.
3. Before killing the chicken carefully observe the character of your guest.
4. An egg today is better than a chicken tomorrow.
5. A chicken with beautiful plumage does not sit in a corner.
6. No chicken will fall into the fire a second time.
7. A lazy chick that exposes itself will be a delicious meal for the eagle.
8. He who eats an egg foregoes a future meal of chicken soup.
9. If you're to cure a chicken you do so while it is still kicking.
10. Maize cannot get justice in a chicken's court.
11. The chicken that sits along the road to eat shall never enjoy a good meal.
12. The hen doesn't have breasts, but she can still feed her chicks.
13. When a chick ignores its mother's warning, the eagle grasps it for a meal.
14. The chicken is never declared in the court of hawks.
Proverbs about Chick
Quotes related to Chick by Power Quotations