26 African Proverbs about EatsAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Eats
1. When the big tree falls, the goat eats its leaves.
2. Who eats too much, will then be sick.
3. A real family eats the same cornmeal.
4. Even without drumbeats, banana leaves dance.
5. The mouth which eats does not talk.
6. The always-hurrying person eats goat, but the one who takes his time eats beef.
7. A child who eats too much shouldn't blame is buttock.
8. A person is what he eats.
9. A potter eats from a broken piece of his pots.
10. He that beats the drum for the mad man to dance is no better than the mad man himself.
11. He who eats an egg foregoes a future meal of chicken soup.
12. He who never eats pumpkins with you, you prepare a few slices for him.
13. He who sacks his wife because she eats a lot will end up marrying a cannibal.
14. If rain beats the teeth, the lips get the blame.
15. One who eats alone cannot discuss the taste of the food with others.
16. The goat eats where it's tethered.
17. The insect that eats the leaf is under the leaf.
18. The man, who eats alone, dies alone.
19. The mouth that eats should not talk, for it risks swallowing a fly.
20. When a man cheats on you once, shame on him, when he cheats on you twice, shame on you.
Proverbs about Eats
Quotes related to Eats by Power Quotations