44 African Proverbs about GiveAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Give
1. Though it is the hand that gives, the man must be thanked.
2. If you want to clean the land secretly, the noise of the axe will give you away.
3. He who does not know is forgiven by God.
4. Silence gives rise to peace and with peace comes security.
5. The best morsels are never given to a beggar.
6. The child hates the one who gives him all he wants.
7. Treat your guest as a guest for two days -- then on the third day give him a hoe.
8. Who forgives wins.
9. Each trip gives you its own uniqueness.
10. The miserly man is like a fattened ox: he will give of his fat only when he has been deprived of his life.
11. Oh hyena, don't give me excuse to eat me.
12. A dog gives birth to a dog.
13. A mother cannot give birth to something bigger than herself.
14. A parent should not give up modelling their children because the ancestors too never give up on us.
15. A wound given by a word is many times harder to cure than that which is given by the sword.
16. An animal that gives birth to a young one in the desert must suckle it in the desert.
17. At that particular time a mad person gives you something take it immediately before he changes is mind.
18. Better give birth to a sweating baby than a laughing one.
19. Don't ever try to give a spear to a former mad man.
20. Don't give a dog a bad name in order to have an excuse to burn it.
Proverbs about Give
Quotes related to Give by Power Quotations