27 African Proverbs about GoatAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Goat
1. When the big tree falls, the goat eats its leaves.
2. A goat does not always graze in the same place.
3. Goats cannot live in a herd of leopards.
4. The quarrel of the sheep doesn't concern the goats.
5. The always-hurrying person eats goat, but the one who takes his time eats beef.
6. A man accused of stealing a goat should not entertain his visitors with goats meat.
7. A man and a goat can be friends but it would be foolishness for the goat to pay the first visit.
8. Don't make a goat your friend if your skirt is made of plantation leaves, or else it will strip you naked.
9. Even when a goat knows that it is being dragged to graze, it still resists.
10. If the goat rejects the grass, its belly is full.
11. If wisdom is measured by the size of the beard then the goat is a philosopher king.
12. If you what the hyena to eat a person then tie on him goats ears.
13. It's out of ignorance that a goat will attend a leopard's party.
14. One doesn't call a hyena to displine a troublesome goat.
15. Only a goat that is tired of life invites a lion to dinner.
16. The cow with no tail can only depend on goats to rid himself of flies.
17. The frowning face of a goat doesn't prevent it being taken to market.
18. The goat eats where it's tethered.
19. The length of the rope determines the movement of the goat.
20. What makes a sheep blit loudly the goat had already seen before.
Proverbs about Goat
Quotes related to Goat by Power Quotations