26 African Proverbs about GrowAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Grow
1. A chick that will grow into a cock can be spotted the very day it hatches.
2. The fool sucks wisdom, as he porter sups, And cobblers grow fine speakers in their cups.
3. A woman's stomach does not grow if she is not pregnant.
4. An elephant grows and becomes an adult, even if people do not like it.
5. Only when a tree has grown can you tie your cow to it.
6. The plant God favors will grow even without rain.
7. A small shrub may grow into a tree.
8. A bush that doesn't rotate baskets must not grow mushrooms.
9. A man never grows up until his father dies.
10. A strong tree shall always grow from the roots and not the seeds.
11. Grass doesn't grow on a bushy road.
12. He who is grown up should respect and love others.
13. If you want to grow a long tooth you must have enough lips to cover it.
14. It is better to walk fast than to grow angry at the forest.
15. Like a person, even the moon grows and vanishes in a transitional process.
16. Maize grows well where people have no teeth.
17. No matter how tall a tree might grow it will always shed its leaves on the ground.
18. That which got bent while growing when you straighten it, it breaks.
19. The great tree chooses where to grow and we find it there, so it is with the greatness in men.
20. The okra plant doesn't grow taller than its planter.
Proverbs about Grow
Quotes related to Grow by Power Quotations