45 African Proverbs about HandAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Hand
1. Indecision is like a stepchild: if he does not wash his hands, he is called dirty, if he does, he is wasting water.
2. A weapon which you don't have in your hand won't kill a snake.
3. Do not call to a dog with a whip in your hand.
4. If a child washes his hands he could eat with kings.
5. You must judge a man by the work of his hands.
6. Though it is the hand that gives, the man must be thanked.
7. You cannot handle fire with your hands.
8. The mouth does not eat if the feet do not walk and the hands work.
9. Sweet and sour walk hand in hand.
10. The hand assists the foot, but the foot cannot do the same.
11. Marriage is a snake to slip into your handbag.
12. Nothing wipes your tears away but your own hand.
13. Practice with the left hand while the right is still there.
14. A weapon that you don't have in your hand will not kill a snake. Looking for something can get in the way of finding it.
15. Hold a true friend with both hands.
16. Shall we kill a snake and carry it in our hand when we have a bag for putting long things in?
17. A man who lives on the banks of the Niger should not wash his hands with spittle.
18. A child who knows how to wash his hands will eat with the chiefs.
19. A man doesn't escape from bees with a lump of honey in his hand.
20. A man who lives on the banks of the river should not wash his hands with spittle.
Proverbs about Hand
Quotes related to Hand by Power Quotations