834 Proverbs about Hand / Page 3
41. What you give, is written in sand; what you take, with an iron hand.
42. Who takes the child by the hand takes the mother by the heart.
43. A lot will stick to dirty hands.
44. God gave us hands but He doesn't build bridges with them.
45. He who writes love letters must have clammy hands.
46. Promises have legs. Only a gift has hands.
47. Shake hands at the beginning and at the end.
48. There is no nail varnish that can make old hands look younger.
49. Who bathes his hands in blood will have to wash them with tears.
50. Truth has a handsome countenance but torn garments.
51. The devil makes work for idle hands.
52. He who handle pitch besmears himself.
53. When the hand is put in, the foot follows.
54. Life without endeavor is like entering a jewel-mine and coming out with empty hands.
55. Fools and knives require good handling.
56. Fools and scissors require good handling.
57. The path of duty lies in what is near at hand, but men seek for it in what is remote.
58. Too many hands will row the boat up a mountain.
59. If you have money, men think you are wise, handsome, and able to sing like a bird.
60. Loose tongues are worse than wicked hands.
Quotes related to Hand by Power Quotations