16 African Proverbs about HoleAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Hole
1. Confiding a secret to an unworthy person is like carrying grain in a bag with a hole.
2. Return to old watering holes for more than water; friends and dreams are there to meet you.
3. The mouse says: I dig a hole without a hoe; the snake says: climb a tree without arms.
4. A woman is like a banana; one alone can turn the whole bunch rotten.
5. It takes a whole village to raise a child.
6. When the mouse laughs at the cat there's a hole nearby.
7. A hungry man will thrust his fingers into a snake's hole in search of a grasshopper.
8. If you dig a hole to bury a person but instead of burying that person you may be the one to be buried in this place.
9. If you have patience you can take out the holes of an anthill.
10. It is childish to remain in a hole when you can take yourself out.
11. Many rats never drill holes.
12. One finger cannot wash the whole face.
13. Running water can never jump over a hole in the ground.
14. The cock belongs to one household, but when it crows it is heard in the whole village.
15. When a rat mocks a cat then you know there is a hole nearby.
16. When your leg is sinking your whole body should fill it.
Proverbs about Hole
Quotes related to Hole by Power Quotations