16 African Proverbs about HungryAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Hungry
1. The chicken that digs for food will not sleep hungry.
2. If it hurts to spend your money, you will go hungry.
3. When the moon is shining the cripple becomes hungry for a walk.
4. Where the cattle stand together, the lion lies down hungry.
5. If you are too modest, then you will go hungry.
6. The hyena chasing two gazelles at the same will go to bed hungry.
7. You can learn a lot about someone by observing him when he is hungry.
8. A hungry calf cannot frisk happily over another with a full stomach.
9. A hungry man will thrust his fingers into a snake's hole in search of a grasshopper.
10. A satisfied man doesn't understand the feeling of a hungry man.
11. A severely under paid hungry teacher in a renovated, well-equipped classroom, can perform just as well as a bird without feathers can do in a hanging, decorated cage.
12. It's always hard to convince a hungry person.
13. Never let a friend lie in your sheep farm he might get hungry.
14. No matter how hungry the vulture, it will never eat grass.
15. The smoke caused by meat which is roasted does not cause pain in the eyes of a hungry person.
16. When a coward sees a man he can beat he becomes hungry for a fight.
Proverbs about Hungry
Quotes related to Hungry by Power Quotations