35 African Proverbs about IntoAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Into
1. A chick that will grow into a cock can be spotted the very day it hatches.
2. A child's fingers are not scalded by a piece of hot yam which his mother puts into his palm.
3. A fool may chance to put something into a wise man's head.
4. Ashes fly back into the face of him who throws them.
5. If your mouth turns into a knife, it will cut off your lips.
6. It is not with saying, "Honey," "Honey," that sweetness will come into the mouth.
7. When a needle falls into a deep well, many people will look into the well, but few will be ready to go down after it.
8. When the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
9. Ashes will always blow back into the face of the thrower.
10. It rained on the mountaintop, but it was the valley below that got flooded.
11. Marriage is a snake to slip into your handbag.
12. No chicken will fall into the fire a second time.
13. The best way to eat the elephant standing in your path is to cut it up into little pieces.
14. The partridge loves peas, but not those that go into the pot with it.
15. A small shrub may grow into a tree.
16. A hungry man will thrust his fingers into a snake's hole in search of a grasshopper.
17. A man has to hold his mouth open a long time before a roasted partridge flies into it.
18. A million of keys will get into a lock but only one will open it.
19. A person who wants to see is people progress must first set to look into their tradition.
20. Don't look into the eyes of your lover, or you will see what he has told many women before.
Proverbs about Into
Quotes related to Into by Power Quotations