30 African Proverbs about KnowsAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Knows
1. Even your dog knows the homes of your friends.
2. No one knows if a bird in flight has an egg in its stomach.
3. A wise man never knows all, only fools know everything.
4. A wise man who knows proverbs, reconciles difficulties.
5. No one knows the story of tomorrow's dawn.
6. A blind person knows his environment more than a visitor with eyes.
7. A child who knows how to wash his hands will eat with the chiefs.
8. A dog knows its master but not its master's master.
9. A friend is one who knows every thing about you and still wants to be your friend.
10. A new broom sweeps well, but the old broom knows all the corners.
11. A secret remains a secret only when one person knows it.
12. A woman is never old when it comes to the dance she knows.
13. Anyone who has sold an old lady, knows the price of an old man.
14. Even when a goat knows that it is being dragged to graze, it still resists.
15. He who burns down his house knows why ashes cost a fortune.
16. He who feels it, knows it.
17. He who is close to you knows more about you than he who is far away.
18. He who knows that he has enough is rich.
19. He who lies by the fireside knows how it burns.
20. He who never knows where is coming from will never know where he is going.
Proverbs about Knows
Quotes related to Knows by Power Quotations