43 African Proverbs about LoveAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Love
1. Pretend you are dead and you will see who really loves you.
2. Who does not love to dance, does not love to sing.
3. The path leads towards loved ones not thorns.
4. Brothers love each other when they are equally rich.
5. He who loves the vase loves also what is inside.
6. Live patiently in the world; know that those who hate you are more numerous than those who love you.
7. The partridge loves peas, but not those that go into the pot with it.
8. There is no physician who can cure the disease of love.
9. If you see someone riding a bamboo-cane, tell him "What a lovely horse!"
10. A fish and bird may fall in love but the two cannot build a home together.
11. A happy man marries the girl he loves, but a happier man loves the girl he marries.
12. A sweet lovely voice cannot make a dumb person talk.
13. Don't look into the eyes of your lover, or you will see what he has told many women before.
14. He who doesn't feel jealousy is not in love.
15. He who is grown up should respect and love others.
16. If you hate your ancestors then assume your dead than you will love the hereafter.
17. If you're a good person even after death your grave is loved.
18. It is difficult for two long-nosed lovers to kiss.
19. It's better to fall from a tree and a break your back than to fall in love and break your heart.
20. It's much easier to fall in love than to stay in love.
Proverbs about Love
Quotes related to Love by Power Quotations