16 African Proverbs about MorningAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Morning
1. A marketplace is not the pace for a husband and wife to argue. However long the night may last, there will be a morning. Daylight follows a dark night.
2. Even when there is no rooster, the morning will still start.
3. No matter how long the night is, the morning is sure to come.
4. No matter how long the night is, the morning is sure to come.
5. When you wake up in the morning you see the other person's butt.
6. A good day shows itself early in the morning.
7. A man should not be too happy in the morning.
8. A strong person doesn't rush to wake up early morning.
9. He who talks to you while travelling at night is thanked in the morning.
10. He who wakes up early in the morning receives a bundle of blessings.
11. If a bachelor who uses firewood for cooking runs away in the morning to avoid removing the ash; he will have to deal with it when he comes back.
12. If you see an animal running in the early morning know that it is running away from something more scarily than the due.
13. Morning is the start of a day's work.
14. That you eat in the morning passes you through the day.
15. The time you wake up is your morning.
16. Truth and morning become light with time.
Proverbs about Morning
Quotes related to Morning by Power Quotations