36 African Proverbs about MouthAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Mouth
1. If your mouth turns into a knife, it will cut off your lips.
2. It is not with saying, "Honey," "Honey," that sweetness will come into the mouth.
3. The mouth does not eat if the feet do not walk and the hands work.
4. We rest our legs, but never our mouths.
5. The mouth does not forget what it tasted only one time.
6. The mouth which eats does not talk.
7. Looking at a king's mouth one would never think he sucked his mother's breast.
8. The mouth of an elderly man is without teeth, but never without words of wisdom.
9. A grasshopper that sleeps about will be soon awake in a lizard's mouth.
10. A king who doesn't tolerate comments about his mouth shouldn't eat in public.
11. A man has to hold his mouth open a long time before a roasted partridge flies into it.
12. An old man's mouth produces a bad smell but the words that come out of it are sweet.
13. Daybreak, mouth open.
14. Even when a snake doesn't bit, do not put your finger in it's mouth.
15. Food gained by fraud tastes sweet to a man, but he ends up with gravel in his mouth.
16. He who doesn't clean his mouth before breakfast always complains that the food is sour.
17. If you can't eat a little your mouth stinks.
18. If you put a bone in the dog's mouth it doesn't bark.
19. If you wait for the roasted liver to cool it will get cold in someone else's mouth.
20. If you want to know how long a man's tongue is, let him use his mouth to lick honey from a plate.
Proverbs about Mouth
Quotes related to Mouth by Power Quotations