25 African Proverbs about MoveAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Move
1. The river does not move straight because it is alone.
2. The sight of books removes sorrows from the heart.
3. Moving water makes stagnant water move.
4. A feather is just a delicate thing when removed from a bird because it carries the bird everywhere in the world.
5. A lizard without one leg cannot move up a tree.
6. A man is always on the move.
7. A wind can move the branches of trees but it will never move the head of a man.
8. Despise not a snail for its slow and struggling movement; it has a destination and with time it shall arrive.
9. Don't move an ancient boundary stone or encroach on the fields of the fatherless.
10. He who moves with each day is better than another who waits for luck.
11. He who never moves about appreciates only one's mother's cookery skills.
12. If you want to remove a mountain start with one stone at a time.
13. If you're holding someone you can drop him and move on.
14. In a strange land one should always move near one's kinsmen.
15. Life is like a boat you move on when you paddle and stay in the same place if not.
16. Move like a chameleon, look in front, and watch behind.
17. The length of the rope determines the movement of the goat.
18. The teeth that cannot move in unison cannot bit a piece of meat.
19. Those who move are the ones who see the lion's footprints.
20. To remove a fly from a friend's forehead never use a hatchet.
Proverbs about Move
Quotes related to Move by Power Quotations