49 African Proverbs about MustAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Must
1. Before shooting, one must aim.
2. If you climb up a tree, you must climb down the same tree.
3. One must talk little and listen much.
4. You must judge a man by the work of his hands.
5. Who walks in the mud, at some point must clean his feet.
6. Though it is the hand that gives, the man must be thanked.
7. A herdsman must yell to enter the fence.
8. When a mother has twins she must sleep on her back.
9. A puppy must not confront a large animal.
10. If the rhythm of the drum beat changes, the dance step must adapt.
11. There are three things that a man must know to survive in this world: what is too much for him, what is too little, and what is just right.
12. Where water is the boss, there must the land obey.
13. Every head must do its own thinking.
14. A bush that doesn't rotate baskets must not grow mushrooms.
15. A foot must never quarrel with the ground.
16. A good reputation is something you must pay for, but you can never buy.
17. A leader is he who tells his people what they must hear, not what they want to hear.
18. A man must suffer in silence.
19. A person who wants to see is people progress must first set to look into their tradition.
20. A slave must be humble.
Proverbs about Must
Quotes related to Must by Power Quotations