32 African Proverbs about OthersAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Others
1. One piece of green wood is enough to stop the others from burning.
2. Beat one dog and the others will run away.
3. Brothers love each other when they are equally rich.
4. The fuel in the lamp consumes itself but lights others.
5. Through others I am somebody.
6. Heal yourself first before you heal others.
7. A snake and millipede can both craw on their bellies but this doesn't make them brothers.
8. All plants are our brothers and sisters and they talk to us and if we listen we can hear them.
9. Don't laugh at others.
10. Happiness is like a perfume, you cannot pour it all on others without allowing a few drops to fall on yourself.
11. He who asks you to converse ends up telling others that you're shouting.
12. He who doesn't console the bereaved will never be mourned by others.
13. He who doesn't listen to advise from others goes to his parents in-law smeared with faeces.
14. He who falls, teaches others a lesson.
15. He who has brothers has more than riches can buy.
16. He who is grown up should respect and love others.
17. He who judges others and never allows to be judged looses friends.
18. If two brothers fight over their father's land, it is a stranger who will enjoy there sweat and labour.
19. If you pay homage to the man on top, others will pay homage to you when it's your turn to be on top.
20. If you point one accusing finger at others, three fingers will point at you.
Proverbs about Others
Quotes related to Others by Power Quotations