449 Proverbs about Others / Page 2
21. The flowers of others are red.
22. Brides and mothers-in-law are like dogs and monkeys.
23. Once we meet and talk, we are brothers and sisters.
24. If you respect others, they will respect you.
25. Speak well of others.
26. First improve yourself, and then judge others.
27. God couldn't be everywhere, so he created mothers.
28. God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.
29. First mend yourself, and then mend others.
30. Think about your own faults during the first half of the night, and the faults of others during the second half.
31. A mans greatest shortcoming is that he neglects his own field and weeds that of others.
32. After all, harming others means you first harm yourself.
33. By day think of your own faults, by night think of the faults of others.
34. Don't expect from others what you can't promise them yourself.
35. If rain bothers you, you can always jump into the sea.
36. Only through the eyes of others can we really see our own faults.
37. Solve one problem, and you keep a hundred others away.
38. The wise man asks questions of himself; the fool questions others.
39. Think of your own faults the first part of the night when you are awake, and of the faults of others the latter part of the night when you are asleep.
40. You can never be happy at the expense of the happiness of others.
Quotes related to Others by Power Quotations