40 African Proverbs about RestAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Rest
1. Who gets lost in the forest takes it out on who leads him back.
2. Those who arrive to the spring first, drink the purest water.
3. A forest cannot be cut with a broken axe.
4. Even if thin, the elephant remains the king of the forest.
5. If a bird does not recognise a tree, it will not rest on it.
6. We rest our legs, but never our mouths.
7. Say no from the start; you will have rest.
8. A family is like a thick forest, often from outside its dense, when your inside each tree has its own position.
9. A man can't challenge his spirit in a wrestling match.
10. A man gets to the land of spirits when he passes seven rivers, seven forests and seven hills.
11. A man who does no hard work will never know the value of rest.
12. A man who marries an outcast is like rain wasted in the forest.
13. A restless grasshopper eventually ends up in a birds teeth.
14. A river doesn't flow through the forest without felling the trees.
15. A warrior is not a wrestler, he's killed the moment is spear and shield are over powered.
16. Being in the forest and failing to see trees is a curse.
17. Don't underestimate the determination of a quiet person.
18. Don't underestimate the wisdom of ancestors.
19. He who cannot rest, cannot work; he who cannot let go, cannot hold on; he who cannot find footing, cannot go forward.
20. He who doesn't find is way back from the forest gets lost within it.
Proverbs about Rest
Quotes related to Rest by Power Quotations