15 African Proverbs about RichAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Rich
1. Brothers love each other when they are equally rich.
2. If you get rich, be in a dark corner when you jump for joy.
3. People think that the poor are not as wise as the rich, for if a man be wise, why is he poor?
4. When you are rich, you are hated; when you are poor, you are despised.
5. If stretching were wealth, the cat would be rich.
6. A man with a good will is not only rich but also wise.
7. He who has brothers has more than riches can buy.
8. He who has people is richer than he who has money.
9. He who knows that he has enough is rich.
10. No matter how poor a village, there is always one rich man.
11. No matter how rich a man may be he cannot sleep on two beds at ago.
12. The rich have no heart, the lake never floats a pin.
13. If your brother is rich it doesn't mean you're rich.
14. Even if you're rich, you cannot bury yourself.
15. Having a good discussion is like having riches.
Proverbs about Rich
Quotes related to Rich by Power Quotations