22 African Proverbs about SweetAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Sweet
1. It is not with saying, "Honey," "Honey," that sweetness will come into the mouth.
2. Sweet and sour walk hand in hand.
3. If sweetness be excessive, it is no longer sweetness.
4. That which is deadly may have a sweet scent.
5. A sweet lovely voice cannot make a dumb person talk.
6. A weird child at times brings sweet fruits at home.
7. An old man's mouth produces a bad smell but the words that come out of it are sweet.
8. Be aware of a man with a sweet tongue he can lead you to buying bad meat.
9. Be careful of the words you say each day, make sure each is nice and sweet, because may be in the days ahead, there will be some you'll have to eat.
10. Food gained by fraud tastes sweet to a man, but he ends up with gravel in his mouth.
11. It's not the aroma of the soup that tells you whether it's sweet or not, but it's the tongue's taste.
12. No sweat, no sweet.
13. Sweetness attracts more flies than sourness.
14. The sweet flying ants will never be birds.
15. The sweetness of a kola nut doesn't lie in its sugar content.
16. The tongue can be so sweet but when the hands are too tough.
17. The words of the wise become sweet the day after.
18. What is sweet in a fools mouth will surely finish is money.
19. A strawberry blossom will not sweeten dry bread.
20. Between true friends even water drunk together is sweet enough.
Proverbs about Sweet
Quotes related to Sweet by Power Quotations