17 African Proverbs about ThinkAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Think
1. When a fool is cursed, he thinks he is being praised.
2. You cannot think you could teach a fish to swim.
3. He who is too sure of himself and acts without thinking is heading for his downfall.
4. People think that the poor are not as wise as the rich, for if a man be wise, why is he poor?
5. Looking at a king's mouth one would never think he sucked his mother's breast.
6. Every head must do its own thinking.
7. He who has not traveled widely thinks that his mother is the best cook.
8. If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping in a closed room with a mosquito.
9. A butterfly thinks itself a bird because it can fly.
10. Great men think alike.
11. If you think education is expensive try ignorance.
12. If you think you're too small to be noticed go and sleep in a room which is full of mosquitoes.
13. It is a person suffering from cold who will first think of closing the door.
14. It is unwise for one to think that a hen will ever be accorded respect in the land of the hawks.
15. Something you think that is nice when you get into contact with it, it seizes to be nice.
16. Think like a winner and you will be one.
17. Those who think there too big to do little things are perhaps to small to do big things.
Proverbs about Think
Quotes related to Think by Power Quotations