60 African Proverbs about TimeAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Time
1. You cannot be a mouse and bat at the same time.
2. The mouth does not forget what it tasted only one time.
3. A man who cries all the time is not heard.
4. Let a wrong-doing repeat itself at least three times: the first may be an accident, the second a mistake, but the third is likely to be intentional.
5. No chicken will fall into the fire a second time.
6. Do something at its right time, and peace will accompany it.
7. The always-hurrying person eats goat, but the one who takes his time eats beef.
8. What reveals a man is his behavior in time of hunger.
9. A bachelor should always spend minimum time with a friend's wife.
10. A corpse doesn't have time to cover its pubic region.
11. A man has to hold his mouth open a long time before a roasted partridge flies into it.
12. A man who doesn't know how to play sex disappears after the first time.
13. A weird child at times brings sweet fruits at home.
14. A wound given by a word is many times harder to cure than that which is given by the sword.
15. At that particular time a mad person gives you something take it immediately before he changes is mind.
16. Being a swimmer and spending time in the water does not make you a fish.
17. Beware of time because it has the answers.
18. By the time you tell a secret to a mad person then a normal person you cannot see.
19. Despise not a snail for its slow and struggling movement; it has a destination and with time it shall arrive.
20. Don't count the many times a man falls but those times he rises up.
Proverbs about Time
Quotes related to Time by Power Quotations