25 African Proverbs about UntilAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Until
1. The new moon cannot come until the other has gone.
2. Until the old moon disappears completely, the new moon can not come.
3. Do not grab your heel until the ant has bitten you.
4. Until the lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter.
5. A canoe peddler doesn't tell the crocodile he has along snout until he's crossed the river.
6. A cat keeps its crawls inside until it meets a mouse.
7. A man is not a man until he has a house of his own.
8. A man isn't dead until is buried.
9. A man never grows up until his father dies.
10. A man will never heed the voice of a woman until it is too late.
11. Happiness is not perfected until it is shared.
12. If someone is waiting for something important they wouldn't die until they achieve it.
13. No matter how far you are from your house, you will keep going until you get home.
14. No one truly knows a nation until one has been inside its jails.
15. Talking is cheap until you hire a lawyer to do it for you.
16. The roughness of a cotton tree is not known until you get close to it.
17. Until a crab finds itself in a very hot pot of soup, it will never understand that water can be both cold and hot.
18. Until the rotten tooth is pulled out cautiously, the mouth will not have rest.
19. Until the snake is dead do not drop the stick.
20. Whatever nourished the goat until it grew a beard will continue to sustain him.
Proverbs about Until
Quotes related to Until by Power Quotations