31 Algerian Proverbs
1. A believer can't be spiteful
2. A friend is someone who shares your happiness and your pains
3. A secret for two is soon a secret for nobody.
4. A secret for two, soon a secret for nobody
5. A sensible enemy is better than a narrow-minded friend.
6. As we didn't say a word, he thought he could do anything he liked
7. Cross the loud river but don't cross the silent one
8. Do bad and remember, do good and forget.
9. Friendship, we call it friendship, but without sincerity
10. One hand can't applaud
11. Patience is the key to paradise
12. Peace wins over wealth
13. Since we didn't say anything, he thought he could do whatever he wanted to.
14. Speak kindly or refrain you from talking
15. The absent has always got a justification
16. The crow wanted to mimic the pigeon's walk and forgot his own
17. The hand which gives is better than the one which receives
18. The one who shows his fears ensures his salvation
19. The one whose belly isn't full of straw isn't afraid of fire
20. The only thing left in the wadi are its stones