9 American Proverbs about EyesAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Eyes
1. Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half shut afterwards.
2. Love enters man through his eyes, woman through her ears.
3. The heart has eyes that the brain knows nothing of.
4. Before marriage open your eyes wide; afterwards close them tightly.
5. Cast the beam out of your own eye before you try to cast the mote from the eyes of your neighbour.
6. Guard lest the eyes be bigger than the stomach.
7. Two eyes can see better than one.
8. We see least with borrowed eyes.
9. When the eagle is dead, the crows pick out his eyes.
Proverbs about Eyes
Quotes related to Eyes by Power Quotations