24 American Proverbs about GiveAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Give
1. We may give advice, but we cannot give conduct.
2. When pleasure interferes with business, give up business.
3. If we blame others for our failures, then we should also give others credit for our successes.
4. Age gives good advice when it is no longer able to give a bad example.
5. He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it.
6. If luck is with you, even your ox will give birth to a calf.
7. Every time you forgive a man you weaken him and strengthen yourself.
8. To know all is to forgive all.
9. Who pleasure gives shall joy receive.
10. Let him who gives nothing be silent, and him who receives speak.
11. The generous can forget that they have given, but the grateful can never forget that they have received.
12. Experience is a comb which fate gives to a man when his hair is all gone.
13. Don't throw dirt into the well that gives you water.
14. Dreams give wings to fools.
15. Forgive and regret much later.
16. Give every man your ear but few your voice.
17. Give me flowers while I live.
18. Give some people everything you have and they still want the moon.
19. Give the devil his due.
20. Great events give scope for great virtues.
Proverbs about Give
Quotes related to Give by Power Quotations