39 American Proverbs about KeepAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Keep
1. Put your trust in God, and keep your powder dry.
2. Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half shut afterwards.
3. Great trees keep little ones down.
4. Listen or thy tongue will keep thee deaf.
5. You're not supposed to keep religion, it's supposed to keep you.
6. It is better to keep peace than to make peace.
7. Keep yourself from the opportunity and god will keep you from the sin.
8. A human learns how to talk early, but how to keep silent late.
9. To have a friend, close one eye; to keep him, close both.
10. It takes half your life to learn who your friends are and the other half to keep them.
11. A benevolent man should allow a few faults in himself to keeps his friends in countenance.
12. Ability will enable a man to get to the top, but character will keep him from falling.
13. Death keeps no calendar.
14. Great estates may venture more; little boats must keep near shore.
15. He's no fool who parts with what he can't keep to get what he shall not lose.
16. If you want to keep friends don't loan them any money.
17. Industry keeps the body healthy, . . . and the purse full.
18. It is better to keep a wolf out of the fold than to trust drawing his teeth and talons after he shall have entered.
19. It is one thing to get educated and another thing to keep educated.
20. Keep not ill company lest you increase the number.
Proverbs about Keep
Quotes related to Keep by Power Quotations