21 American Proverbs about LongAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Long
1. The cemeteries are filled with people who thought the world couldn't get along without them.
2. If you eat a live toad first thing in the morning, nothing worse will happen all day long.
3. Age gives good advice when it is no longer able to give a bad example.
4. A long life may not be good enough, but a good life is long enough.
5. The longest mile is the last mile home.
6. A fool is like other men as long as he is silent.
7. Courtesy on one side only never lasts for long.
8. A little courtesy will go a long way.
9. A man knows his companions in a long journey and a small inn.
10. Beauty is no longer amiable than while virtue adorns it.
11. Blind chance sweeps the world along.
12. Fame is longer than life.
13. Fortune is like price: if you can wait long enough, the price will fall.
14. Have fun while you live, because you are going to be dead a long time.
15. He must have a long spoon who sups with the devil.
16. Long runs the fox, but at last is caught.
17. The future belongs to those who prepare for it.
18. The longest day will come to an end.
19. Threatened folks may live the longest: they take numerous precautions.
20. When the dead man sings it may last a very long time.
Proverbs about Long
Quotes related to Long by Power Quotations