17 American Proverbs about LoseAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Lose
1. Close, but no cigar.
2. Don't close the barn door after the horse runs away.
3. When you throw dirt, you lose ground.
4. Close enough for horseshoes and hand grenades.
5. Better to risk a little than to lose the whole.
6. To have a friend, close one eye; to keep him, close both.
7. Ambition is like hunting for whales - sometimes you lose them.
8. Before marriage open your eyes wide; afterwards close them tightly.
9. Better lose a jest than a friend.
10. Candour will lose you some friends, but not as many as deceit.
11. He who has no future loses his grip on the present.
12. He's no fool who parts with what he can't keep to get what he shall not lose.
13. It's easier to lose faith than to find it again.
14. Make a loan and lose a friend.
15. Pay your debts or lose your friends.
16. The great man is he who does not lose his child's heart.
17. You can't lose what you haven't got.
Proverbs about Lose
Quotes related to Lose by Power Quotations