23 American Proverbs about LoveAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Love
1. Love many, trust few and always paddle your own canoe.
2. Make love, not war.
3. All is fair in love and golf.
4. Don't marry without love, but don't love without reason.
5. It's as difficult to win love as to wrap salt in pine needles.
6. The love of evil is the root of all money.
7. We always return to our first loves.
8. To be successful in love, one must know how to begin and when to stop.
9. Marrying for love is risky, but god smiles on it.
10. Love enters man through his eyes, woman through her ears.
11. He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals.
12. Choose your love, then love your choice.
13. A physician is also a man who pours special drugs into lots of bodies he rarely loves.
14. Absence kills a little love but makes the big ones grow.
15. Business is business, and love is love.
16. Cats that wear gloves catch no mice.
17. Even an ass loves to hear himself bray.
18. If you'd be beloved, make yourself amiable.
19. Love of dress is sure the very curse.
20. Love your neighbour, but do not pull down the fence.
Proverbs about Love
Quotes related to Love by Power Quotations