17 American Proverbs about MostAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Most
1. Advice is least heeded when most needed.
2. The most dangerous food is a wedding cake.
3. Before borrowing money from a friend decide which you need most.
4. The simplest things are the most startling.
5. Whatever nature does least, man does most.
6. A fool talks most when he has the least to say.
7. Confidence of success is almost success.
8. It is the trapped animal that makes the most noise.
9. Advice, when most needed, is least heeded.
10. Discouragement is the devil's most valuable tool.
11. Fools need advice most, but wise men only are the better for it.
12. Most men get as good a wife as they deserve, and that isn't much.
13. Old friends are the best, but new ones are the most fun.
14. The first attempt is the most difficult.
15. The most destructive criticism is indifference.
16. Too much prosperity makes most men fools.
17. Women are like books: too much gilding makes men suspicious that the binding is the most important part.
Proverbs about Most
Quotes related to Most by Power Quotations