26 American Proverbs about OthersAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Others
1. In God we trust; all others pay cash.
2. The world is a ladder for some to go up and others down.
3. If we blame others for our failures, then we should also give others credit for our successes.
4. Never trust a man who doesn't trust others.
5. We judge others by their acts, but ourselves by our intentions.
6. He who judges others condemns himself.
7. He who laughs at others' woes finds few friends and many foes.
8. We are as big as the thing which bothers us.
9. Happiness multiplies as we divide it with others.
10. By others' faults wise men correct their own.
11. Look out for others and god will look out for you.
12. A neglected duty may returns tomorrow with seven others at its back.
13. A wise man learns by the experiences of others; an ordinary man learns by his own experience; a fool learns by nobody's experiences.
14. Blame not others for the faults that are in you.
15. Brothers are like hands and feet.
16. Character is what we are; reputation is what others think we are.
17. Do unto others as others do unto you.
18. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Do as you would be done by.
19. Don't do to others what you would not have done to you.
20. Don't meddle in others' affairs unless you want your own nose scraped a little.
Proverbs about Others
Quotes related to Others by Power Quotations