11 American Proverbs about WifeAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Wife
1. You can bear with your own faults, and why not a fault in your wife?.
2. There are three faithful friends: an old wife, an old dog, and ready money.
3. Three faithful friends: an old wife, an old dog, and ready money.
4. A deaf husband and a blind wife are always a happy couple.
5. A diamond daughter turns to glass as a wife.
6. A true wife is her husband's flower of beauty.
7. Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow your wife may come home.
8. Most men get as good a wife as they deserve, and that isn't much.
9. My son's my son till he gets him a wife; my daughter's my daughter all of her life.
10. Take a friend for what he does, a wife for what she has, and goods for what they are worth.
11. Three --- friends: an old wife, an old dog, and ready money.
Proverbs about Wife
Quotes related to Wife by Power Quotations