13 Bajan Proverbs about MoutAll Bajan Proverbs | Proverbs about Mout
1. You are a white mout fowl.
2. Ya mout does run like a duck pouch.
3. You got two mout or you are two faced.
4. What sweetens goat mout does burn e bottom.
5. Yuh does give yuh mout too much liberty.
6. Wha mout seh, han' can' do.
7. The food that is in the mouth is not yet in the belly.
8. The mouth who ate the seeds asks, 'Now what shall I plant?'.
9. Another's mouth cannot take the oath for you.
10. The mouth is a chink.
11. The mouth sells the head.
12. You spoke with your own mouth.
13. The mouth that has saliva does not lack words.
Proverbs about Mout
Quotes related to Mout by Power Quotations