9 Chinese Proverbs about ConversationAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Conversation
1. A man's conversation is the mirror of his thoughts.
2. A single conversation with a wise man is better than ten years of study.
3. A single conversation across the table with a wise man is worth a month's study of books.
4. Although there exist many thousands of subjects for elegant conversation, there are persons who cannot meet a cripple without talking about feet.
5. If you wish to know what most occupies a man's thoughts, you have only to listen to his conversation.
6. The conversation of the wise concerns ideas; that of the intelligent is about ideas; the common folk talk about food.
7. To make good conversation there are a thousand subjects, but there are still those who cannot meet a cripple without talking about feet.
8. Listening well is as powerful as talking well, and is also as essential to true conversation.
9. To listen well is as powerful a means of influence as to talk well, and is as essential to all true conversation.
Proverbs about Conversation
Quotes related to Conversation by Power Quotations