11 Chinese Proverbs about DaysAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Days
1. If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
2. After three days without reading, talk becomes flavorless.
3. He who could foresee affairs three days in advance would be rich for thousands of years.
4. Hold back some goods for a thousand days and you will be sure to sell at a profit.
5. If you are patient in a moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
6. The evening crowns the days.
7. The loss of one night's sleep is followed by ten days of inconvenience.
8. To learn what is good, a thousand days are not sufficient; to learn what is evil, an hour is too long.
9. Yesterday, today and tomorrow -- these are the three days of man.
10. A day of reading is a day of gain; a day without reading is ten days of loss.
11. It takes three years to learn to be a man of integrity; it only takes three days to degrade.
Proverbs about Days
Quotes related to Days by Power Quotations