11 Chinese Proverbs about DoingAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Doing
1. The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it.
2. A person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the man doing it.
3. If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing well.
4. Insanity is doing the same thing in the same way and expecting a different outcome.
5. The man who says it cannot be done, should not interrupt a man who is doing it.
6. The pleasure of doing good is the only one that will not wear out.
7. To climb a tree to catch a fish is talking much and doing nothing.
8. When we have nothing to worry about we are not doing much, and not doing much may supply us with plenty of future worries.
9. Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it.
10. It is not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing.
11. The man who says it can't be done should not interrupt the person doing it.
Proverbs about Doing
Quotes related to Doing by Power Quotations