13 Chinese Proverbs about FaultsAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Faults
1. Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
2. Men know not all their faults, oxen all their strength.
3. The first half of the night, think of your own faults; the second half, the faults of others.
4. By day think of your own faults, by night think of the faults of others.
5. Do not forget little kindnesses and do not remember small faults.
6. He who hides his faults plans to make more.
7. Only through the eyes of others can we really see our own faults.
8. Think of your own faults the first part of the night when you are awake, and of the faults of others the latter part of the night when you are asleep.
9. Think about your own faults during the first half of the night, and the faults of others during the second half.
10. A man's faults all conform to his type of mind. Observe his faults and you may know his virtues.
11. Who tells me of my faults is my teacher; who tells me of my virtues does me harm.
12. Drunkenness does not produce faults; it discovers them.
13. Faults and virtues are but two sides of the same coin.
Proverbs about Faults
Quotes related to Faults by Power Quotations