15 Chinese Proverbs about FeetAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Feet
1. Raise your sail one foot and you get ten feet of wind.
2. We forget even incense in easy times; come hard times, we embrace the Buddha's feet.
3. When you want to test the depths of a stream, don't use both feet.
4. Although there exist many thousands of subjects for elegant conversation, there are persons who cannot meet a cripple without talking about feet.
5. As long as time is not pressing one does not burn incense; when it becomes urgent one kisses the feet of Buddha.
6. Be skeptical; long garments can also hide big feet.
7. It never rains on your neighbors without you getting your feet wet.
8. To make good conversation there are a thousand subjects, but there are still those who cannot meet a cripple without talking about feet.
9. I was angered, for I had no shoes. Then I met a man who had no feet.
10. It takes more than one cold day for a river to freeze three feet deep.
11. Even for a tree of 10000 feet, it's leaves return to the root when they fall.
12. A feet can be shorter while an inch can be longer.
13. Lift a stone only to drop on your own feet.
14. Regular feet can't be affected by irregular shoes.
15. Reshape one's feet to fit into new shoes.
Proverbs about Feet
Quotes related to Feet by Power Quotations