16 Chinese Proverbs about GainAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Gain
1. A smile will gain you ten more years of life.
2. A whitewashed crow soon shows black again.
3. Dangerous enemies will meet again in narrow streets.
4. The woman who tells her age is either too young to have anything to lose or too old to have anything to gain.
5. Don't draw a sword against a louse.
6. He who hasn't a penny sees bargains everywhere.
7. Ill gotten gains are like snow that is sprinkled with hot water.
8. Once bitten by an adder, you will never walk through the high grass again.
9. The dragon teaches you that if you want to climb high you have to do it against the wind.
10. Continually give, continually gain.
11. The dog that has bitten bites again.
12. A day of reading is a day of gain; a day without reading is ten days of loss.
13. Even the powerful ox has no defense against flies.
14. A fall into a ditch, a gain in your wit.
15. Guard against disgrace in times of favor; be prepared for danger in times of safety.
16. A horse cannot gain weight if not fed with extra fodder during the night; a man cannot become wealthy without earnings apart from his regular salaries.
Proverbs about Gain
Quotes related to Gain by Power Quotations