39 Chinese Proverbs about GiveAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Give
1. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
2. A bit of fragrance clings to the hand that gives flowers.
3. A fool judges people by the presents they give him.
4. A bit of fragrance always clings to the hand that gives you roses.
5. A young branch takes on all the bends that one gives it.
6. Alms given openly will be rewarded in secret.
7. Forget the favors you have given; remember those received.
8. Give a beggar a bed and he'll repay you with a louse.
9. If you always give, you will always have.
10. In his decision the judge with seven reasons gives only one in court.
11. In the midst of great joy do not promise to give a man anything; in the midst of great anger do not answer a man's letter.
12. The man who strikes first admits that his ideas have given out.
13. Transgressions should never be forgiven a third time.
14. A dead songbird gives us no meat.
15. Experience is a comb which nature gives to men when they are bald.
16. Give a dog a tasty name and eat him.
17. Great people give it with reproaches.
18. He who was presented with an ox must give in return a horse.
19. If your strength is small, don't carry heavy burdens. If your words are worthless, don't give advice.
20. Life itself cannot give you joy/ Unless you really will it./ Life just gives you time and space -- It's up to you to fill it.
Proverbs about Give
Quotes related to Give by Power Quotations