14 Chinese Proverbs about HappyAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Happy
1. Happy people never count hours as they pass.
2. Make happy those who are near, and those who are far will come.
3. Men fated to be happy need not haste.
4. The weasel comes to say "Happy New Year!" to the chickens.
5. A man is happy when he has books, but happier still when he does not need them.
6. A satisfied man is happy even if he is poor; a dissatisfied man is sad even if he is rich.
7. Beautiful girls are seldom happy, intelligent boys are seldom beautiful.
8. Happy is the man who knows he's happy.
9. Happy is the man without sickness. Rich is the man with no debts.
10. If you are not a fish, how can you know if the fish are happy?
11. If you would be happy for a week, take a wife; if you would be happy for a month, kill a pig; but if you would be happy all your life, plant a garden.
12. You can never be happy at the expense of the happiness of others.
13. Fearing laws makes one happy every day; withholding truth from heaven worries one all the time.
14. A life with love is happy; a life for love is foolish.
Proverbs about Happy
Quotes related to Happy by Power Quotations